Numerous Pentax DSLR cameras have seen value drops, together with the Pentax Okay-3 Mark III, Pentax KF and Pentax Okay-1. If you happen to’ve been wanting to purchase the Pentax Okay-3 Mark III, now will be the time to do it because it has reportedly seen a £350 value drop and may now be purchased for £1849 with grip and battery, which based on Digicam Worth Buster is the lowest value recorded this 12 months.
Additionally at their lowest value are the Pentax KF, at £749 body-only and £849 with an 18-55mm lens. Moreover, the Pentax Okay-1 digicam physique is at present priced at £1699, virtually £90 lower than yesterday and a few Pentax lenses have seen value drops of as much as £230.
Right here is the complete listing of Pentax value drops and extra:
Associated content material:
- Time’s up, the DSLR is already useless
- If I had $1000/£1000 I’d purchase these DSLRs
In search of promotions and cashbacks? Examine these out:
- Save as much as $800/£700 on Fujifilm cameras and lenses this summer season
- As much as £175 OM-System summer season cashback on choose cameras and lenses
- Extra massive financial savings in Sony summer season cashback offers
- Instantaneous financial savings on Nikon cameras and lenses
Observe AP on Fb, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
The put up Pentax Okay-3 Mark III at lowest value recorded this 12 months! appeared first on Novice Photographer.